Saturday 18 July 2009

blog virginity taken with no real purpose.

wonderful. i've now landed upon another social networking world. this was of course my choice. but still, i'm unsure as to whether it was a wise or interesting choice. i'm pretty neglective of some of my social networking adventures. so more likely of the like is that this will face neglection within seconds of me writing this blog. i will try to keep up the effort of blogging though. all dependant on the people who will actually take interest in my life.

right, where now to start about my life and the current affairs of it. i don't really have any single direction in which i'm to go down. or atleast i don't know of this one path in life. that's how i like it. i like keeping my options open. i don't have any plans in life. i only plan on being suprised. and being suprised in abundance. i'm pretty happy with my current life's situation. nothing to get too excited about, but but more importantly nothing to get sad about. happiness is something i know hasn't got a certain level. it will go on forever. no mater how happy someone can be. there's always a way of getting happier. i love finding these new happiness levels. for myself. and for others.

maybe i shall start actually writing a small amount about myself, the writer of this (boring) blog. my name's jack williams. a pretty average name. but it's done me good. i'm 17 and even though the age connotes a 'lazy student' persona, i'd say i'm far from anything generic of a 17 year old. i have beautiful friends, beautiful family and a beautiful girlfriend. all of which i love incredibly. i'm struggling for things to say now. i've realised i've wrote less about myself than anything else in this blog but ah well. i shall maybe update this one day. like i said in the first paragraph i will try to make the effort.

one love. x

No comments:

Post a Comment